Pupil Premium Grant and Covid Premium Grant
The pupil premium grant is an extra amount added to the school budget. The calculation of the pupil premium grant is dependent on how many children in school:
- Currently have free school meals
- Have ever had free school meals in the last 6 years
- Are children looked after by the local authority
- Have previously been looked after by the local authoriy
- Have a parent serving in the armed forces
In addition to this, all schools have recieved a 'Covid Premium Grant' which is allocated based on the total number of pupils in the school.
The amount of Pupil Premium funding that St Mary's receives varies from year to year. In the 2021-22 it is £23, 139
In 2021-2022 St Mary's recieved £6,731 in Covid Premium.
Click here to access the document below to see how we spend it.